1.1 This document is an electronic record for the purposes of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and related rules, as applicable, and the provisions relating to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. A computer system creates this electronic record, and it doesn't require any physical or digital signatures.
1.3 https://onestack.in or any other domain name belonging to subsidiary company, holding company and affiliates “https://onestack.in” is owned and operated by One Stack Solution Private Limited, a private limited company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office at A/502, Grace, Vasant Marvel, Off Western Express Highway, Borivali (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400066, India. The Website, its sub-domains and other sites/ apps/ other channels maintained by OneStack to enable the Services (defined below) shall be collectively referred to hereinafter as the “Onestack”.
1.6 These Terms form a legal and binding agreement between You and OneStack and is made pursuant to the terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000.
You are eligible to access the Website only if You are (a) at least 18 years of age and in case you are under 18 years of age, You represent and warrant that You have the requisite consent from Your legal guardians and are availing the services under their supervision; (b) are competent to enter into a contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872; (c) have not previously been suspended or removed from using OneStack’s services and/or the Platform or any part thereof.
3. YOUR ACCOUNT AND ITS USAGE
3.1 You are required to create and maintain an account on the Platform (“Account”) in order to use or browse through the Platform. You will be required to furnish certain information and details, including your name, email id, contact number, financial information, and any other information as may be asked and deemed necessary by OneStack. You, further, represent and warrant that Your Account information will be accurate at all times. You agree that if You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or We have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with the Terms, We shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of Your membership on the Website and refuse to provide You with access to the Website.
3.2 You also understand that the responsibility of maintaining the confidentiality and security of Your Account including log-in details and the password and any other information lies totally on You and OneStack is in no way responsible for the same. Please note that You are required to take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform OneStack immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner. You, further, accept responsibility for all the activities that occur through your Account at any time.
4. PLATFORM USE
4.1 OneStack is not liable for any lags or failures in executing any transaction or request due to logistical issues such as server downtime, network unavailability, or connectivity issues.
4.2 Any change in Your situation, personal information, or profile must be reported to OneStack in the way specified below, and OneStack will rely on the most recent details given by You.
4.3 OneStack has full authority and discretion over whether or not to accept Your request to open an account with OneStack. OneStack may also choose to reveal or not reveal the rationale for not establishing such an account at its discretion. On the basis of instructions received from regulatory or government agencies and statutory authorities, OneStack may refuse, restrict, or freeze Your request to open or operate Your account.
4.4 OneStack reserves the right to record Your telephonic conversations with the customer support department of OneStack (managed by itself or through any outsourced vendor) for quality control, record retention purposes, and other similar purposes and You hereby consent to record the same.
4.5 You hereby represent and warrants that the transactions made through the OneStack Platform shall be made through a legitimate source/ bank account owned by You only and the abovementioned transactions shall not contravene any act, rules, regulations, notifications or directives of the provisions of the relevant laws of India including but not limited to Income Tax Act, Anti Money Laundering laws, Anti-Corruption Laws or any other applicable laws from time to time.
4.6 By hacking, password "mining," or any other unlawful means, you shall not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any fraction or component of the Platform, or any other networks linked to the Website, or to any server, computer, network, or any of the services provided on or through the Website.
4.7 You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which is misleading in any way, impersonate another person, harms any person, or promotes an unauthorised or unlawful duplication of someone else's copyrighted work.
5. PROHIBITED USES
You shall not use or access the Platform or any Service for the following purposes:
- any commercial purpose.
- any unlawful purpose;
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- in a manner so as to violate any applicable in India;
- to infringe or violate OneStack’s intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- to submit or create false or misleading information;
- to upload or transmit spam, viruses, or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way to adversely affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
- to harvest or collect any information of the users of the Platform, including using any robot, spider, site search or retrieval application, phishing, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index or mine data;
- for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or Platform or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All of the contents of the Platform, including but not limited to the graphics, logos, text, images, button icons, photographs, editorial content, notices, software and other material are owned by and/or licensed to the Company and/or its third-party service providers/their licensors and are duly protected by them under applicable copyright, trademark and other laws. You acknowledge and agree that the Company and/or its licensors or suppliers own all rights to the OneStack Platform, the content displayed on the Platform and any intellectual or proprietary property and/or technology (in any form) made available to You as a part of or in conjunction with the Services.
- Such intellectual property in or of the Platform grants you a limited, non-transferable and revocable license to access and use the Platform or any part thereof for availing the services. It doesn’t allow You to download any material from it (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it for commercial use. You need to obtain written consent of OneStack in order to have an access to the Platform or any part thereof or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to the Platform and to attempt to modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any part of the Platform or re-format or frame any portion of the pages of the Platform.
- You hereby consent that content on Platform is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such content in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so.
8. OUTSOURCED SERVICES
OneStack may outsource some services including but not limited to displaying, including or making available content, data, information, applications or materials to a third party, and provide You the third-party links to such services (“Third Party Services”). You acknowledge and agree that OneStack is providing the third-party materials on an “as is” basis and is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect of such Third-Party Services.
OneStack does not represents or warrants, either expressly or impliedly in law or residual, other than to the extent specifically contained herein, including any warranties regarding the content, services or technology provided by it and disclaims all warranties, expressly or impliedly, in connection with the content, services or technology to the fullest extent as permitted by law.
You shall indemnify, save and hold harmless OneStack, its affiliates, licensees, contractors, employees, officers, directors, agents and its third party service providers, licensors, group companies, subsidiaries and partners from any and all claims, demands, losses, damages, and liabilities, costs and expenses, including without limitation legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to your use or misuse of the services or of the Platform, any violation by You of these terms, or any breach of the representations, warranties, and covenants made by You herein or Your infringement of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity, or as a result of any threatening, libellous, obscene, harassing or offensive material posted/ transmitted by You on the Platform.
The OneStack Platform and all content and services, posted on the Platform or otherwise made available to You through this Platform are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing.
As per the applicable laws, You waive, release, discharge and hold harmless OneStack, its affiliated and subsidiary companies, and each of their directors, officers, employees, and agents, from any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, expenses and causes of action arising out of Your use of the Platform.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY