How do I make a bill payment?
What are the eligible payment methods for a bill payment transaction?
- You can make bill payments on the Onestack mobile app.
- On the OneStack Mobile App, click on the specific utility for which you want to pay and follow on-screen instructions. For example, electricity, landline, gas etc.
- You can also click on recent bills from your onestack app home screen
You can make bill payments using your Net banking, credit/debit card and UPI.
The payment is successful on Onestack app, however my biller states that the bill is outstanding.
Can I get a payment receipt for my bill payment?
- Some billers take up to 3 business days from the date of transaction on OneStack to confirm payment receipt.
- If the payment has still not been accepted after 3 business days, the transaction will be cancelled by OneStack and a refund will automatically be processed to your account.
What all utility bill payments are supported by OneStack?
- The receipt for your bill payment transaction can be downloaded from the order details on Your transactions page
Currently we support electricity, landline, broadband, water and gas bill payments.
Why do I see a BBPS logo on my bill payment page?
I am not happy with the resolution provided by the biller, can I raise a complaint?
- Since the biller is part of the Bharat Bill Pay System (BBPS) system, a BBPS logo appears on the bill payment screen
- BBPS is a National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) initiative. It enables interoperable bill payment services to customers and provides instant payment confirmation
- NPCI, as the central unit, also undertakes clearing and settlement activities related to transactions routed through BBPS, thus enhancing customer confidence and experience
Yes, you can raise a complaint via BBPS (Bharat Bill Pay System).
How long does BBPS issue resolution take?
- Please enter your BBPS reference number, select the issue code, describe the issue and submit a complaint.
- BBPS number can be found on order details page on Your Orders. You can raise only one complaint for one BBPS reference number
- If you are raising a complaint for a transaction done outside OneStack, please note that you will be able to raise a complaint for a BBPS reference number only if the mobile number associated with the transaction is the same as the mobile number registered with OneStack
Is there a purchase limit for bill payments?
- Your complaints are resolved by NPCI appointed operating units and the SLA ranges from 4-7 working days
- Please note that OneStack does not look into these complaints and will not be sending any notification when the complaint gets resolved
Is there any upper limit for the value of the bill payment?
- Yes, there is a purchase limit for bill payments
- If multiple bill payment orders are placed through the same OneStack account or multiple OneStack accounts amounting to unfair usage of the bill payment system, we reserve the right at our sole discretion to cancel any bill payment order without prior notice
Yes. Only bill payments of up to the value of Rs. 25,000 are permitted on OneStack (i.e, any order of Rs. 25,000 or above will not be processed). This limit of Rs. 25,000 is applicable across our App to all bill payment related categories, including electricity, gas, piped gas, water, landline, broadband and municipal tax bill payments.